The Indian taste bud is also slowly embracing the western wonder, not just for its distinct flavor but also for the numerous health benefits that it holds. It packs a healthy punch not only when consumed, Olive Oil also packs a bevy of skin, hair and beauty benefits too. There are different types of Olive oil which works best if particularly used as per given
Virgin Olive Oil – The most popular variety, Virgin Olive Oil is well-known cooking oil with a surprisingly low acid content. It is best suitable for people who want to enjoy the benefits of Olive Oil without spending much.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Made by cold pressing Olive fruit, this oil is considered to be the best for our body. But not everybody can afford to use extra virgin oil due to its high cost.
Pure Olive Oil – This oil is actually an amalgamation of refined and virgin olive oils. It has a high acidic content and hence is unsuitable for use.
Lampante Oil – The type that is used only as a fuel and is not suitable for cooking.
If knowing the benefits of Olive Oil is necessary, then choosing right shop to buy genuine products is also equally important. The Online grocery stores sell 100% authentic and genuine products to people where you find different and varieties of Olive oil with affordable prices and discounts given to our favorite brands.
The health benefits of Olive Oil are unrivaled, People are only just beginning to understand the countless ways Olive Oil can improve health and lives.
- Even though it’s high in calories, it has shown to help reduce levels Obesity.
- Olive oil helps prevent many Medical Complications like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Cancer, Diabetes (Type II), Oxidative Stress, Blood Pressure, Treats depression, Aids Weight Loss, Prevents Strokes and also Heart Diseases.
- It benefits Skin in many ways, such as Moisturizes skin, Improves skin health, for removing makeup, has anti-aging properties, as a lip scrub, and cures cracked heels.
- Olive Oil plays a significant role in Hair by keeping it healthy, Preventing from dandruff, and it can be used as a Pre-shampoo treatment.
- It has Anti–Bacterial properties that contain many nutrients which can inhibit or kill harmful bacteria.
1. You can use Olive Oil to remove car grease or paint from your hands: Pour 1 teaspoon Olive Oil and 1 teaspoon salt or sugar in a bowl. Now rub the mixture into every corner of your hand and fingers wherever the grease is for a while and finally wash it off with soap and water.
2. You can use Olive Oil as your in-house furniture polish too: Mix 2 parts Olive Oil and 1 part lemon juice in a clean container, preferably a spray bottle. Shake the mixture and spray it on to your furniture. Leave on the mixture for a minute or two, then wipe off with a clean paper towel, and see your old furniture revive its original sheen. You can also apply Olive Oil straight from the bottle onto a paper towel and apply it on to the furniture for effective results.
3. Helps Dilute Ear Wax: Here’s why using Olive Oil to clean ear wax can be a good idea. Olive oil softens the cerumen impaction in the ear canal, which further goes deep into the inner ear canal. Olive Oil helps soften the hardened wax chunks. Once sufficiently softened, the wax gets broken down into smaller and softer pieces, and often moves to the outer edge of your air canal, making it easier to clean.
The importance of getting the right kind of Olive Oil cannot be overstated. Extra virgin Olive Oil is the only type that contains all the antioxidants and bioactive compounds. The hoaxes of fraud on the Olive Oil market and other oils that have “extra virgin” on the label have been diluted with other refined oils.