Thinking of weight loss or want to start dieting! Confused about what to eat and what to avoid to lose weight effectively within some weeks? Undoubtedly there are many diet schemes on the web for weight loss but most of them either leave you to remain hungry or disappointed. Thus, here I have turned up with a perfect yet protein-rich replacement for your breakfast or bed-time snack to add to your daily diet regime. These healthy smoothie recipes will not only help you to reduce weight effortlessly but will also make you fill for most of the time.
If you’re on a footway of weight loss, then it is recommended to switch on a diet that is bundled with protein, fat, and low-carb vegetables. Removing starches and sugars or cutting off from carbs helps to reduce your appetite, lower your insulin levels, and help you lose weight without leaving you to feel hungry. These super healthy yet easy to make smoothie recipes will make your diet routine much simpler giving you the utmost satisfaction.
Let’s quickly hop into these super quick and easy healthy smoothie recipes that will boost up your metabolism and be the perfect add on to your weight loss journey. The best thing in the preparation of these healthy smoothie recipes is that they require a minimal number of ingredients to taste that yummy yet healthy.
1. High-Protein Weight Loss Smoothie
You can have this high-protein weight loss smoothie as a replacement for your breakfast or even as a pre and post-workout drink depending on your choice. It is easy to make this drink and is very filling. Also, it is very tasty and quite refreshing. Having this in your breakfast, you’ll get a healthy morning dose of proteins and cereals. Let’s look at the ingredients to make this refreshing filling weight loss drink.
- Apple- 1
- Ice-cubes- 4-5
- Oats- 2 Tbsp
- Almonds- 5
- Protein powder/ Chia seeds- 1 scoop
- Honey- 1 Tsp
- Skim milk- 1 cup
Also read Easy Tips To Maintain a Healthy Weight
1. First, take a blender jar. To it cut the apple in cubes (can use any variant). It is low in calories with high fiber content, that’s why I mentioned taking an apple for this drink.
2. Next, add 4-5 ice cubes to give a refreshing element in your smoothie. Though this is optional if you don’t want you can skip this step.
3. Add 1-2 tbsp of oats. Oats contain beta-glucan which controls hunger. It also contributes to maintaining cholesterol levels and promotes good heart health. Moreover, oats are rich in fiber, protein, and nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, etc.
4. Then add 5 almonds to the blender jar. Almonds help to reduce fat, if you don’t have you can add walnuts or peanuts.
5. Add 1 scoop of protein powder to it (any flavor of your choice). This is a very simple way to add more protein to your diet. Protein helps to boost metabolism and reduce hunger. It also helps in weight and fat loss without losing any muscles. Note that you will include protein powder to your smoothie if and only if you do workouts regularly.
6. If you don’t do workouts, add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in place of it.
7. For sweetness grounds, add 1 tsp of honey to it. Honey contains vital hormones that help to reduce hunger and weight.
8. Finally, pour 1 cup of fat-free milk (skim milk) into the jar. If you’re a PCOD or PCOS patient, then use almond milk.
9. Now, blend all of these in the blender until smooth.
This smoothie is low in calories yet delicious. Take this in your breakfast for 1 week and you can lose up to 2-3 Kgs in a week. This will make your tummy fill for 2-3 hours.
2. Banana Orange Smoothie
The second weight loss smoothie is refreshing, super easy to make, and high protein low-calorie drink. It is a perfect replacement for your breakfast or lunch. So let’s start with it.
- Banana – 1
- Fresh Orange juice- 1 cup
- Chia seeds- 1 Tbsp
- Protein powder- 1 scoop
1. In a blender, add one ripe banana (frozen or fresh anyone you can use).
2. Next, add 1 cup of orange juice to it.
3. Now, add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. A tablespoon of chia has around 5 gm of fiber content. Chia absorbs water and expands in your stomach. This induces the feeling of fullness and slow absorption of food. They are also rich in protein.
4. Lastly, add 1 tablespoon of protein powder. 1 scope has approximately 22 gm of protein. You can use any sugar-free protein powder with added essential minerals and vitamins. It helps increase metabolism, lose body fat, and reduce your appetite without losing your muscles. In this way, your body remains toned and even helps in the tightening of your skin.
5. Blend all the ingredients in the blender until smooth. Pour it out in a glass and your second weight loss drink is now ready.
Anyone, except those suffering from thyroid, can enjoy this one. This smoothie can help you lose up to 3 Kg in a week. This one is high in vitamin C, fiber, and protein which means more weight and body fat loss without any loose skin issues. Do try this one. This smoothie tastes yummy having a tip of tanginess in its flavor because of the orange juice.
Also Read 9 Healthy and Affordable Study Snacks
3. Banana Yogurt Smoothie
Our third smoothie is quick, fresh, and creamy. It boosts your energy and weight loss activity. You can have this during breakfast or as a mid-morning snack. Lets quickly jump into the steps to prepare this delicious smoothie.
- Banana- 1
- Orange juice- ½ cup
- Yogurt- ½ cup
- Milled flax seeds- 1 Tsp
1. In a blender, add 1 banana roughly chopped.
2. Then add, ½ cup adds orange juice to it.
3. Now, goes ½ cup of fresh plain yogurt. However, Greek yogurt goes best with this recipe. Yogurt is rich in protein, calcium, and active probiotics. These nutritional elements of yogurt speed up the fat burning process and help to trim your tummy.
4. Lastly, add 1 teaspoon of milled flax seeds. Flax seeds consist of omega-3 fatty acids, soluble and insoluble fiber. It is rich in protein, low in sugar, and suppresses your appetite and helps in weight loss.
5. Blend all these in a blender until smooth and our third weight loss smoothie is ready.
You will love this one. It is naturally sweet and a bit tangy because of yogurt. With its every sip it feels so creamy and super delicious. It contains healthy nutrients like fiber, vitamin C, calcium, and protein. With this refreshing smoothie, you’ll be able to lose up to 2 Kgs in a week.
Yogurt is very beneficial for those suffering from thyroid. PCOS and PCOD patients must have 1 cup of yogurt in a day unless you’re allergic to it. Hence, this one is safe for all including thyroid, PCOS, and PCOD. Those with thyroid should have this drink daily instead of your regular breakfast as all the 4 ingredients added are beneficial to your condition.
A Teeny Reminder
Do ensure to indulge in 15-20 minutes of physical exercise every day if you’re taking these smoothies. You can also use it as a post-workout recovery drink as it will help repair and rebuild your muscles. Any of these smoothies will improve your digestion and boost your metabolism. Your body fat percentage will go down and you’ll undergo considerable weight loss up to 3 Kg in a week depending on which drink you’re having. Just ensure to be on a well-balanced diet for the rest of the day. You’ll love these 3 easy to make delicious sugar-free smoothies. This miny change in your diet will be immensely beneficial for your health as well as your physique.
Stay HEALTHY, Stay FIT !