How is Vastu Shastra beneficial for students and professionals ?
The cruciality of the role of career in a person’s life cannot be neglected. The entire life of an individual depends upon his/her choice of career. But career is not only limited to choosing the right field. It also includes paying attention to all other factors which lead one to success.
A very well-known author Thomas Hughes says :
“Don’t be in a hurry about finding your work in the world for yourself – you are not old enough to judge for yourself ; but just look about you in the place you find yourself in , and try to make things a little better and honester there.”
Vastu Shastra, generally considered as the science of dwelling plays an important role in an individual’s career. Usually people believe that Vastu Shastra is all about the knowledge of dwelling. But it is much more than that. It is a traditional knowledge which deals with the balancing of energies and enhancing peace, prosperity and success. In case of success in career, Vastu prescribes abiding by some certain norms.
Role of Vastu in the life of a student
As everyone is aware of the fact that Education is a lifelong pursuit. But sometimes, the life of students get hampered to a great extent. Even after working hard, he/she become unable to get the desired results. Students often suffer from tension, double-mindedness, lack of confidence and depression. Moreover, they also become unable to discover their hidden talents and to meet their full potentials. But all these issues can be fixed by abiding by some certain Vastu norms as proper Vastu provide a positive environment and boost the concentration and confidence level of students.
Following are some of the guidelines for students which will enable them to excel in life :
- The study room should be located in the East , the North or the North-East. This is because, the planet which rules over these directions is Mercury and it is the planet of Education.
- While studying, the student should face the East or the North for better concentration.
- Make sure that the study table is neat and clean. It should not be cluttered with too many books.
- The room in which the children study should be bright and well lit. Dim lighting in the room may slow down the child’s education.
- The picture of rising sun should be hanged on the East wall of the study room. The child should be encouraged to look at it for five minutes before starting studying as it will enable the flow of positive vibes in the child’s body.
- The curtains and the walls of the study room should always be light-coloured as they activate the flow of positive energy.
- Always keep globe on the study table and try to move it regularly.
- A well-lit lamp or a pair of white scented candles should be placed on the South-East corner of the study table to form a tranquil environment.
- Certificates, trophies or medals won by the child should be hanged on the South wall for motivating him/her.
- Children should be encouraged to do deep breathing exercises early morning for 10-15 minutes everyday as they will boost their memory. Children should also be encouraged to do various Yoga aasans.
Role of Vastu in the life of professionals
The life of a working professional is not a bed-of-roses. He/she has to confront many hardships. He/she has to witness a lot of downfalls in his/her life. But such obstacles can be surpassed by abiding by some certain Vastu norms.
Following are some of the guidelines for professionals which will enable them to excel in life :
- The work place should always be facing the North, the East, the North-East or the North-West. This is because, it is believed that these directions are the directions of good luck and positive energies.
- The work place should be located in a place having vibrant atmosphere as it makes the workers cheerful.
- One should face the North or the East while working as these are the directions associated with monetary flow.
- The work table should have a regular shape, like a square or a rectangle. It should not be shaped in an irregular manner.
- Eating food and doing unnecessary tasks at the work table should be avoided as work is equal to worship and work tables are only meant for work.
- A crystal should be hanged on the top roof above the working table as it induces the monetary flow.
- Healing salt should be placed in a glass bowl in the North or the East of the work place as it puts an end to negativity.
- The work table should be kept clean and uncluttered.
- Treasure boxes, lockers etc. should open towards the East to promote prosperity.
Vastu undoubtedly plays an eminent role in the career of students as well as of professionals. It roots out the negative energy and induces the flow of positive energy. By following the Vastu principles, people yield eternal blessings in the form of peace, prosperity and success. Therefore, each and every person must take the advice of some Vastu Expert for the betterment of his/her life.