Have you ever thought of recovering deleted files such as photo’s, video’s, music or document’s from your android phone that you might have accidently removed from your storage? It’s really disappointing to lose such data especially when it’s needed the most. Have a look at 10 amazing data recovery apps for your android phones.
7-Data recoveryContents hide
This is a widely used data recovery software for recovering files from almost every condition. Whether the file may be accidentally deleted, damaged, lost, photo or video lost from local drive, memory card, or camera etc.
- Recover data from local drives and mobile storage devices both
- Recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files etc.
Penguin to data recovery
This brilliant data recovery app is probably the easiest way to backup and restores all of the photos and videos in your gallery, contacts, music, call logs, and text messages etc.
Its simplicity and a friendly interface make it different from other app and therefore you do not need to scratch your head for the settings or read a manual
- Backup Contacts, SMS and Call logs to SD card.
- Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs from SD card.
- You can share your back up through email or other methods.
- Backup your contacts on account.
- Backup option to save a copy of installed applications on the device.
- Silent and super fast recovery
GT Recovery tool can recover lost photos through scanning the storage on your rooted android phone.
If you have accidentally deleted something important on your phone or reformatted your memory card or maybe have restored your phone to the factory settings then GT Recovery can help you in recovering images or photos, recovering recorded audios and music’s, recovering videos, recovering lost contacts and messages. It also contains options such as installation file recovery, package recovery etc.
- Supports mainstream volume formats such as FAT, EXT3 and EXT4 also.
- The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed with this app.
- Helps you to find what you want easily by its user-friendly interface.
Wondershare’s Dr.Fone is the world’s no. 1 data recovery tool for rooted android phones. This application will enable you to recover accidentally deleted photos, videos, Messages and Contacts from your phone.
In case your device is not rooted and you are unable to recover your data on your device then they also offer their desktop version of the software, which allows you to easily and safely root your device first and recover your data.
- Recover lost photos and videos due to deletion on your device.
- Supported photo formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF and TIFF.
- File systems supported: FAT16, FAT32, EXT1, EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4.
- Ability to restore from built-in storage as well as from memory card installed attached to the device.
- It recover’s the photos to your device or to a Cloud storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
Android data recovery by fone Pow
This data recovery is a software that can detect and recover your deleted files from Android devices with an easy interface that makes this software very easily accessible. This tool is coupled with its powerful data recovery capacity and also supports multiple Android OS version and devices compatibility. As it is not an android application so you have to attach your android phone to the computer in order to scan for the lost files.
- Quick scan option.
- Fast comparatively to other software.
MyJad android data recovery
It really doesn’t matter what happened to your android phone like it’s stolen, rooted or dead etc. as now you can easily recover lost data including contacts, videos, SMS, photos, audio’s and more by Myjad Android Data Recovery. After you launch Android Data Recovery and have your Android phone detected then you have to decide what to scan. Tick the required boxes in front of them and click on the “Start” option to start the scanning of the data. Photos, videos, audios, call history, contacts and so on are recoverable also. Both the scan and the recovery process won’t last too long. So, you don’t need to worry about spending lots of time on it. It would take just a few seconds to scan out all your Android data. As many files as you have in your phone, the more time it would take for recovery. You don’t need to worry about the privacy of your data.
- Decent user interface.
- Guaranteed data protection.
Ease us data recovery
This android data recovery allows you to see all the recoverable SMS or contacts, photos and documents and more before the recovery to ensure the obvious recovery effects. Though this is a PC tool but then also it competes with many great tools such as Dr.fone.
- It’s easy UI design helps you to recover your lost data from Android in easy steps and no professional skills are required from the user.
- It would never cause any type of damage to your source data.
- Automatically identifies your android device connected to your PC and starts scanning fast to find all lost data.
Undeleter data recovery tool
Like every other recovery tools for rooted android phones undeleter proves to be a handy recovery tool if you have accidentally erased photos and videos, or want some old tunes to listen to on the go. This tool gives you access to unerase them in minutes. This tool checks for files instead of directories which affect its search i.e. it’s not necessary that this tool will completely recover any data.
- Recovers the files from the formatted or corrupted memory.
- Restores deleted files from any type of volume that is internal storage, SD card or OTG mount.
- Recovers your documents, pictures, video, music and binaries.
- Scans for the deleted call logs, SMS and WhatsApp or any social media conversations.
- Saves the restored files directly to Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Can securely delete (permanently erase) files.
- Shred the files that could otherwise be restored by third party applications.
Dumpster app works just like the recycle bin on your desktop. Dumpster’s recovery main ability is that it is a perfect complementary cloud backup tool. It completely eliminates the need to constantly backup your data. This app has the ability to recover your accidentally deleted contents such as images, vids, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types in your android phones.
- Save space on your phone
- Backup and restore the deleted data from the cloud
- Recover pictures videos apps and files directly from the cloud online.
Recover deleted photos
Ever deleted any media file by accident? If yes then this app attempts to recover all lost or deleted photos on your device.
Recover all your deleted photo’s now with this simple android tool for free. This app can retrieve almost all of your deleted photos in just a few minutes without the need of root.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Takes less memory.