The stressful life that we all are leading not only makes us unhealthy and unfit but its effect can easily be seen on our faces. The ugly dark patches under the eyes tells a lot about our lifestyle and routine. Working in front of computers, laptops, mobile phones and watching TV for long hours, lack of proper sleep and inadequate diet are some of the prominent reasons that results in the formation of dark circles.
Dark circles can affect both men as well as women also. These are required to be treated on time otherwise it will not only affect our overall appearance but also will lead to serious health issues. There are numerous products available in the market to treat them but in some cases only pure home remedies can help them out.
Here are some easy home remedies that will aid you in getting rid of the ugly dark circles.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are an excellent solution to treat dark circles. It makes the skin softer and naturally helps in reducing them. Add one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply the mixture under the eyes. Keep it undisturbed of 10 minutes and then wash it with water. Revise this method at least twice a day. One can also drink this mixture to get effective results.
- Almond oil – This is a natural skin healer and has always known for its beneficial qualities. Apply two-three drops of the oil under the eyes before going to bed. Wash the eyes early in the morning. This can be a great cure for the awful circles.
- Cold milk –Regular usage of cold milk decreases the dark circles and also soothes the skin after an all day long exertion. Soak some cotton balls in a bowl containing cold milk and place them under your eyes. Repeat this remedy thrice a day for few weeks to see visible benefits.
- Potatoes – One of the most used and easily available ingredient in every household, potatoes can also provide helping hand to make the dark circles disappear. Sliced potatoes or its juice both can be used for this purpose. Apply them under the eyes and wash after 15 minutes. In a week’s time results can be easily seen.
- Green tea bags – The green tea bags can be of extreme use in lightening the skin under the eyes. Boil two tea bags in half cup of water for 10 minutes, remove the bags and then refrigerate them for 30 minutes. Keep them over your eyes for 15 minutes. Follow this treatment twice a day for 10 days to notice the outcome.