Love and Romance is always considered to be most important part of our life. Without love person life remains incomplete. The passion of love is properly describe in novels. More than 70 million people in the USA alone read at least one romance novel per year, and most of them read many more. Whether you’re single, in a long-term relationship, or somewhere in between, that giddy early period when you’re beginning to suspect you may have finally found your soul mate is a thrilling time. Romantic novels will help you recall those heady days when you’ve met someone new and it seems like anything is possible.
Now days movie makers are also preferring movies related to novels.There are several beautiful love stories in the works, like the tragedy-tinged Everything Everything, while some are on the racier side.
- FIFTY SHADES SAGA – After the success of fifty shades of grey and fifty shades of darker the makers are planning for the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey names FIFTY SHADES FREED.The film stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan as Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, respectively.
- BEAUTIFUL DISASTER -Good girl Abby heads to college and meets a charming, tattooed guy named Travis who challenges her to a bet: if he loses, he has to stay abstinent for a month, and if he wins, she has to live with him for a month.
- THE NIGHT CIRCUS –it is a 2011 fantasy novel by Erin Morgenstern.The magical series follows two magicians who compete in a mysterious circus that runs from nightfall to dawn.The Night Circus is the real deal, the kind of novel that will appeal to romantics, history buff, circus aficionados, mystery fans, and lovers of a good story.
- THE ENGAGEMENTS–The Engagements is an entertaining read of emotional maturity.he romantic read traces a diamond engagement ring from the 1930s to now, weaving together five relationships along the way. The Engagements, follows the trajectory of a diamond engagement ring from 1901 to 2012.
- EVERYTHING EVERYTHING– In this YA drama, two teens — one of whom suffers from a rare disease that makes her allergic to nearly everything — fall in love. Amandla Stenberg and Nick Robinson are costarring in the film.
- BEAUTIFUL RUINS– Spanning decades, the book kicks off in 1962 on the Italian coast, following the ups and downs of a love affair that ends in Hollywood years later. Imogen Poots will play Dee Moray, and Sam Mendes will produce and potentially direct the film adaptation.