We all had traveled to some or another road trip in our life. For some of us, road trips are the most preferred plan to travel. The beauty of nature and making moments can be best achieved while on a road trip. Road trips are more beautiful with the best scenic views by the side, especially if you are traveling to North India.
India is getting back and resuming all its activities slowly. Inter-state restrictions are getting lifted. Thus, people are planning for resuming their travel moods as well. With all activities taking full swing gradually, it’s time for the avid adventurers to plan for a getaway with optimum safety.
Let us explore the North Indian beauty this coming winter and step out for a vacay. Here are a few places you can choose for your holiday destination
Nestled between the snow-clad mountains of Dhauladhar ranges and Pir-Panjal, this hill station is the most chosen destination for all the avid travelers. A road trip to the roads of Manali, with snow-shielded mountains, lush-green forests, stretched out flower valleys, and pine trees by the side catch all the attention. The view is so picturesque that this place is amongst the favorite list of film directors. Solang valley here offers phenomenal sight and drive to the valley is a breathtaking experience. For adventure enthusiasts, Solang valley is mostly preferred, as one can enjoy trekking, skiing, horse riding, and zorbing. Don’t forget to go for a mountain biking while surrounded by beautiful sparkling glaciers, and the snow-clad Himalayas alongside for a refreshing and electrifying experience for life.
The ‘Yoga capital of India’, is a well known adventurous plus a holy destination among travelers. Pump up your adrenaline with activities like river rafting, bungee jumping, trekking to the Himalayas, mountain biking, and many more things that are worth experiencing. If you love peaceful and calm sports activities, then Kayaking would be advisable. For the spiritual devotees, the aura at Triveni Ghat will fascinate you powerfully. The Ganga Arti performed every evening establishes harmony and feeds the soul, giving you an unforgettable spiritual experience. Also, don’t forget to camp under the starry night, bonfire by the side, and the serene and sparkling river, giving you the best panoramic sight. The gang river rafting gets a full swing, with unlock-5.0.
A drive to Narkanda detoxes your mind. The place is blessed with lush green meadow and is famous for its apple, cherry, and apricot orchards. An offbeat destination, 65 km from Shimla is for those who prefer not so hustle-bustle place to be. The site is chosen for trekking amidst the beautiful stretched grassland blossomed with flowers throughout. The winters here bring about plenty of snow that layers into few inches making it perfect for ski sports. The place overall has plenty to explore, just a matter of good accompany and cameras ready to shot!
Also Read Top 10 Hill Stations In Himachal Pradesh
Located amidst the foothills of Garhwal valley, the place is known as ‘Queen of Hills’. A favorite getaway for couples and a paradise for nature lovers. You can enjoy the pleasing weather from September to June. Although the place is accessible throughout the year, winters are miraculously stunning. With just about 36 km from Mussoorie, lies another gem of the place is Dhanaulti. Experience the sparkling soft snowfall during January and February, giving you a spectacular view and unforgettable experience. Amid the fairytale-like escapade of Dhanaulti, a hot cup of coffee makes the morning more enlivening.
Also Read Ten Best Mountain Ranges To Hike Around The World.
Food stopovers along highways
While traveling to Chandigarh, you may find some very fascinating dhabas along the highway. Some of the very famous food stopovers are –
- The ‘Haveli Dhaba’ along the Delhi-Karnal highway, is known for its unique and fascinating ambiance. The place is made special by lighting bonfires during winter which makes the place even more special.
- ‘Highway on my plate’, a famous stopover along Kullu Manali highway with Beas river flowing alongside presents a pleasant sight altogether. Tea and Trouts are very appreciated here.
- Jain Shikanji falls along the Delhi-Mussorie or Haridwar highway. If the craving for a cool Shikanji and light meal, this place will be a wonderful choice to stop by.
- A multi-cuisine restaurant along with the Delhi- Murthal highway, is Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba that offers soulful food with very genuine prices to its customers. The famous delights include paratha, tea, chaat, and many more. Every food seems perfect. Don’t leave the place without trying their extraordinary lassi, also a prime delight of Dhaba dining.
Must have apps while traveling-
- For finding the best places to lodge, we all search on sites or get help from people. To avoid all these fusses, have an app that eliminates these hassles and provides you the right places to halt according to the budget. You can opt for apps like OYO, Make My Trip, ClearTrip, Holidify, etc.
- For touring and exploring the place without the tension of driving yourself, rent a car from OLA, Uber, or Redbus and enjoy the travel conveniently.
- Knowing the best places to halt for dining and takeaway, and also ensuring the hygienic washroom availability at places, becomes a major complication. So, download this very helpful and trending app called Rovo Trips and will be advantageous. Also, the app gets an extra edge over others as it provides time to time discounts and also ensures the takeaways are contactless. Overall, a unique, budget-friendly approach and a much-required app.
- Sometimes, finding routes become an issue, and having apps like Google maps or Naviapps is highly recommended.
People have always found a great way to enjoy their work. The majority of people are planning to go to work in the mountains! The idea is to make mountains their new workplace. The resorts, homestays, and hotels are getting heavily booked for at least a month. The homestays are supporting people in this and putting out offers for people who want a long term stay. Places like Kullu, Manali, Tirthan, and Kasol are offering this opportunity for people in this lockdown.
Unlock 5.0 has lifted all restrictions in Himachal Pradesh and travelers will need no pass to enter the state.
People mostly choose for a road trip towards North India, to explore the beauty closely. advancements of apps like – Rovo Trips, Arogya setu, Incredible India, has made the travel even more user-oriented and in-budget. Everything sorts out easily and hygienically.
All the places cannot be included in one blog, there are endless places to explore and pay a visit to. The above-mentioned places are a heavenly abode of picturesque sightseeing and will leave you awe-struck forever. India is blessed with places like these which not only is the pride of the nation but also homes lakhs of people. It is fascinating to see people live around such great natural beauties and holds the most tourist visits throughout the year.
If planning a vacay, don’t miss out on North India. It yields memory and experience worth remembering.
‘Traveling is about finding those things you never knew you were looking for’.
Woww… This will be really helpful for everyone.
And thank you for mentioning the app names.. This will really help the person who wants to explore the north.