Make-up is not just a mask, therefore it is a form of art. Make-up is basically an extension of your personality. Make-up has an art in it, the smallest things can make a huge difference to your end results. There are several kinds of Makeup for Face, as we all know, some of them are-
- Face Primer
- Face Powder
- BB Cream
- Rouge, blush or blusher, cheek coloring
Summers are the spoilers of our Make-up. Why not cover it with some refreshing minimal look.
You can follow some steps as your Pre-makeup-
1. CLEANSER- First of all it includes proper cleansing of your face. Your face should not have any traces of oil or dirt. Choose a facial cleanser that suits your skin type.
2. TONER- Secondly, apply a toner to your face. It helps in balancing the pH levels of your skin and tighten your pores. Just dab some toner on a cotton pad and apply it all over your face and neck.
3. MOISTURIZER- Thirdly, apply a moisturizer of your skin type. You need to hydrate your skin well, in order to get your make-up look great. It keeps the skin underneath your make-up healthy and provides a smooth finish rather than a cakey look.
4. SPF – If want to save your soft and supple skin from premature aging, hyper pigmentation and other terrible possibilities that can occur due to harmful UVA rays, then put on SPF! Wearing a sunscreen throughout the year is vital.
# PRIMER AND FOUNDATION-
- Your make-up should basically start with applying a primer. It will boost coverage, smoothen out your texture, minimize the pores of the skin and enhance the longetivity of your make-up.
- Secondly, it mainly involves the application of foundation. Choose the exact shade to achieve a flawless look. For a spotless and shimmery base choose a shade according to your complexion. After cleansing your face, blend the base completely.
- Do blend the product well alone your face jawline and neck, to avoid uneven skin tone on visible areas.
- Take some foundation, using your concealer brush and apply over stubborn blemishes for better coverage.
- Use a concealer, to cover up those blemishes bothersome spots and dark-circles. Use a concealer in a shade slightly lighter than your skin tone to brighten and even out areas that need to work.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes in an upside-down triangular shape with a concealer brush and blend it well.
- Blend the edges well after putting some product on the spots and other imperfections, which will seamlessly blend into your foundation.
Blush adds a cheeky glow to your skin and makes it look fresh and healthy. Use a blush to apply the blush to the apples of your cheek. Prefer a cream blush over powder blush.
Highlight your eyes with rose shade blush. Then bright it outwards to your brows before your temples. This will add a tinge to your look. Use a brush to smudge the product to avoid harsh lines.
Take 1 shade deeper to apply on your cheeks , so as to impart a sharp look to tour face and for an appealing radiance.
Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes. Apply a coat of mascara to instantly open up your eyes and make you look more awake and bright.
Before you apply anything on your lips, make sure that you have moisturized them well with some lip balm for the healthy looking lips. Always choose lip colors, that complements your skin tone. You can go for either shades, accordingly, i.e-nude shades or bright colors.
You can wear a lipstick if you want a heavy coverage or you can line your lips with a lip pencil and dab some liquid lipstick or gloss.