It is the most idolized moment for any women. Both parents feel they are in seven heavens.
why family planning is important
Family planning is really important as now day’s husband and wife are both working for a better living in the society. The studies have discovered that women’s are not ready to get pregnant as money security has become the first priority for every couple as well as during pregnancy there are many changes in the body, hormonal changes, mood swings as well as many other problems to. If one plans it according to their requirement it can be very easy to go ahead.
Giving birth to a child means overwhelmed with duties as well as responsibilities. Couple’s should plan before their family way as they are starting a new journey of life.Preparing one self for family way and also taking precaution is very important for both the parents. There are certain ways which can be followed before family way both the parents should cooperate as this is the most idolize moment for Mother and Father each moment should be captured on mind and heart.
10 Things women should always be aware before family way
- Schedule a preconception visit once in a month
- Consider genetic carrier screening of both the husband and wife.
- Intake folic acid with the advice of gynecologist and ask them to provide with vitamins
- Sacrificing drinking, smoking, and drugs and be loyal to your better half instead of thinking bad help your partners to overcome it.
- Consider mental health, physical health.
- Thinking and Considering Money problem
- Aim for healthy diet as well as healthy life style.
- Avoid infections
- Couple should not be afraid of their weakness
- Aim for healthy weight also keeps this in mind that from a wife your are changing to a mother
During pregnancy the common problems which arrives
Nausea and vomiting ,Morning sickness-Women usually face this problem called morning sickness and nausea As said earlier there is no exact cause why does it occurs because the body is adapting to another name called Mother.
Being a Mother is not easy as women goes through many changes each minute, each day, each month. Carrying a child on the womb for 9 months is not so easy task.
Most of 70 % of women face this common problem which is known as ‘Morning sickness’ is the most common problem which every women faces. Usually morning sickness occurs while waking up on the morning especially when women’s has to get up in the morning for making meals, any kind of odor also increase morning sickness.
Usually people say if you’re caring a female baby one has this problem till the delivery. But these are all misconception as hormonal changes occur in the body. Even it seems if its first pregnancy then it occurs the most. If one is stressed or anxious about anything and one gets this problem more oven.
Indigestion and Heartburn problem
This common problem usually stays till 6th month and 99% of women suffer from this problem although heart burn does not have any relevant with heart it is just a burning sensation which occurs and makes any one Irritated .Usually it occurs while your digestion system is not clear.
What causes heartburn during pregnancy?
Heartburn occurs when the valve between the stomach and the esophagus are unable to prevent stomach acid to pass into the esophagus and irritate the lining.Heartburn and indigestion are more common problem during the 3rd to 4th semester but for some women it also increases because the growing of child and the uterus are putting pressure on the intestine system. As a result the stomach is pushing through the content back up into the esophagus so this problem commonly occurs during the pregnancy. And elderly people also says that the child is growing the hair of the child is forming the nails are forming where the dirt are floating all over our digestive system. Also the urine and stool are floating. So these things depends on each people and the society
The safest side to recover from Heart burn during pregnancy
- Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals throughout the day rather than three large meals
- Wait an hour after eating to lie down
- Avoid spicy, greasy, and fatty foods
Itching problem and rashes
Is it quite normal to have itching and rashes problem during pregnancy it is normal case 30% of woman faces this irritation. Especially around belly as the skin gets stretched into a bigger size. Even it’s seen that dry skin occurs this problem more and hormone is another factor. Another misconception of rashes and itches are usually its heard that don’t have tomato or any other vegetable as that causes itching more these are all misconception.
One should have every food as each food is required for a healthy baby also one should not escape any meal.Should also not be worried about heartburn problem,indigestion problem also other problems.
beside these problem there are some other problems which happens very rare to women’s which are suggested for check up and consult the doctor as soon as possible
Some useful ways which can help you to understand to immediate step and start going under treatment .
During pregnancy when and what happens no one can predict it. So one should not wait as complication occurs any time any where. As physical changes can be a problem for you and child.
Consult or Call the doctor when you see some kind of misshapen is arising.
- Any kind of swelling arises on your body parts. Especially the face, hands, fingers, legs, and toes.
- Headache and when already has any kind history with the nerves, migraine attacks,epilepsy or continue of past few days headache which turns into a massive head ache.
- Any kind of discomfort or pain on the body. Especially lower belly.
- Having high fever.
- Vomiting as a continue process.
- Any kind of infection, burning sensation or rashes occurs while passing urine
- Have problems seeing or blurred vision
- Feel dizzy
- Very important part if the child is not moving through out the day. Tracking and special attention is highly required and one should not wait at all. Movement counting should be on track Suspect your baby is moving less than normal after 28 weeks of pregnancy.
BESIDE ALL ENJOY EACH MOMENT DURING PREGNANCY