A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
There is one dreamer whose dream began 40 years ago and has still not finished. One company that have cornered the market with their invention ,ideas,imagination ,spirit,passion or whatever words we can use i.e. Apple inc. There are over one billion actively used Apple products worldwide as of March 2016 . Apple is the world’s largest information technology company by revenue, the world’s largest technology company by total assets and the world’s second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. But there are so many Products that apple has gifted to this world . Apple has made the world a better place.
- Apple watch= For all those fitness freaks or all those who love to workout Apple watch is the best. There are various features in it -Built-in GPS. Water resistance to 50 meters. A new lightning-fast dual-core processor. And a display that’s two times brighter than before. Full of features that help you stay active, motivated, and connected, Apple Watch Series 2 is designed for all the ways you move.
- “All the entertainment your TV can handle”Apple TV– Apple TV makes it easy to catch all the latest entertainment on iTunes. You can rent or purchase recent box office hits and cinema classics. Movies are often available the same day they come out on DVD.
- Hundred of songs to go-iPod– Never leave a favorite tune behind. Along with up to 15 hours of battery life, iPod shuffle holds hundreds of songs. That’s plenty of room for the essential songs of your workout or commute. And for multiple playlists, Genius Mixes, podcasts and audio books too.
- Never stop playing iTunes– Apple Music makes it easier than ever to play the music you love and the music you’ll love next. Choose from millions of songs, including exclusive releases you can’t get anywhere else. Once you sign up for your free, three-month trial, you can add all the music you want to the collection you already have, like purchases from the iTunes Store and songs you’ve imported from CDs. So you never have to miss a beat.
- HIIIIIIII SIRI–A beautiful voice which reply when u say hii is Siri , Apple introduced the iPhone 4S with their implementation of a beta version of Siri. The new version of Siri is integrated into iOS, and offers conversational interaction with many applications, including reminders, weather, stocks, messaging, email, calendar, contacts, notes, music, clocks, web browser, Wolfram Alpha, and Apple Maps. Currently, Siri supports English (United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore), French (France, Switzerland), German (Germany, Switzerland), Japanese, Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Spanish (Mexico, Spain, United States), Mandarin (China, Taiwan), Korean, and Cantonese.
- For all those Daters-Tinder– How many of us know that Tinder was launched by Apple inc inc in 2012. Tinder is among the first “swiping apps”, where the user uses a swiping motion to choose between the photos of other users: swiping right for potentially good matches and swiping left on a photo to move to the next one.
- Small computers big world iPad Air and iPad mini– Meanwhile, these two more consumer-focused devices will also probably see the light of day in 2015, as Apple looks to improve his entire iPad range. Some rumors have suggested that Apple will consider completely discontinuing the iPad Mini, but given the relatively strong critical and commercial reception that the last device in the series received, this appears to be a little wide of the mark. It is unlikely that Apple will redesign these industry-leading tablets to a great extent, and the focus will probably on upgrading its capabilities and internal components.
- If its not an iPhone than its not a Phone– iPhone Apple has released ten generations of iPhone models, each accompanied by one of the ten major releases of the iOS operating system. The original 1st-generation iPhone was a GSM phone and established design precedents, such as a button placement that has persisted throughout all releases and a screen size maintained for the next four iterations
- Lets our finger do the locking– Finger print sensor was first introduced by Apple in iPhone 5s in 2013. Touch ID allows users to unlock Apple devices, make purchases in the various Apple digital media stores (the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the iBookstore), and authenticate Apple Pay online or in apps. On announcing the feature, Apple stated that fingerprint information is stored locally in a secure enclave on the Apple A7 and later chips, and is not stored in the cloud, making it very difficult for external access.