JCECE 2020 will be organized in the year 2020 by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) like every year. The JCECE is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted every year in order to admit students into courses such as the Bachelor in Technology (Agriculture Engineering), B.V. Science and the Animal Husbandry, Bachelor in Science. The JCECE 2020 will be conducted in order to admit students for the session 2020-2021 tentatively in the month of June.
JCECE 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for the JCECE 2020 have been given in the table given below. The dates are tentative and in order to be sure of the dates, the students are advised to keep themselves updated. The dates shall also be available on the official website of the JCECE 2020.
|Online Application form Availability||2nd week of April, 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application form||1st week of May, 2020|
|Admit Card Online Availability||2nd week of May, 2020|
|JCECE 2020 Examination||3rd week of May, 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||3rd week of May, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May, 2020|
|Counselling process||3rd week of June, 2020|
Also Read A glimpse on University of arts, London
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to successfully attempt the JCECE 2020 examination, there are certain criteria that the students need to satisfy. It is important to keep in mind these eligibility criteria. The following pointers are there to give you an idea about the important instructions you need to keep in mind:
- The students who are applying for the examination must be a citizen of India.
- The students applying for the examination must not be less than 17 years of age. In case of admission to the B.V. Science and A.H. and B. Science (Honours) Agriculture and B. Science (Honours) Forestry program, the age limit should be maximum 22 years.
- Candidates in the last year of their qualifying examination are also allowed to appear for the examination.
Eligibility – Course Wise
- B. Science (Honours) Agriculture and B. Science (Honours) Forestry: The students must have passed their 10+2 level examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. The third subject for the examination can be either Mathematics or Biology.
- B.V. Science and A.H. Programme: The students applying for this examination must have passed their 10+2 examination level with an aggregate 50 percent marks. However, in the case of reservation category, this percentage is 40 percent. The subjects that shall be counted for this percentage are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English taken together.
- B. Technology (Dairy Technology) Programme: The students must have passed in their 10+2 level of examination with an aggregate 50 percent of marks in the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics taken together.
- BHMS Programme: The students applying for this course must have completed their 10+2 level examination with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
JCECE 2020 Application form
The students are informed to keep in mind certain instructions enlisted below while filling their application form for the JCECE 2020 paper:
- In order to apply for the JCECE 2020 examination and to fill the form the students can avail to the online mode only.
- There are a few stages that would be a part of the completion of the form filling process and these are: Registration, Filling the Application form, Uploading necessary Images, Application Fee payment, Final submission of the application form, and lastly printing of the application form.
- The students are required to upload the photograph, the signature, and the left hand impression as well as the other documents.
- The students should make sure that they have submitted the application form before the 1st week of May, 2020.
- One student can only submit one application form. In case, the student has submitted more than one form, the authorities shall cancel the application forms.
- The students should make sure that the details filled are correct because they will not be allowed to make any changes once they have submitted the application form.
Also Read Important dates for Jamia Milia Islamia university
The application fee structure is based on the different categories that have been given in the table below:
|Streams/Subject||General/ BC-I and II||SC/ST|
|PCB||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCM||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
- The Application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- The candidates will be able to pay the fee through online mode only. This can be done by using credit card/debit card or by net banking.
JCECE 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket or the admit card for the JCECE 2020 examination will be available on the official website of the paper for students to download. The students need to fill in their Application number and their date of birth to download the Admit Card.
The JCECE 2020 Admit Card is necessary for the students if they want to give the examination. If the students are found without the admit card, they shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card has all the essential details about the student such as the name, date of birth, roll number, examination centre, and others.
Also Read WBJEE 2020: Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Admit card
JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The exam pattern for the JCECE 2020 examination can be checked in the list below:
- The examination will be conducted in the online CBT mode.
- The examination shall be bilingual, i.e., the examination shall be conducted in both English and Hindi language.
- There will be a total of 200 marks in the PCMB paper. On the other hand, there shall be a total of 150 marks for the PCM and the PCB group of papers.
- The questions in the question paper will be based on the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format.
- Total 2 hours shall be given for the Physics and Chemistry paper, while 1 hour shall be given for the Mathematics and the Biology question paper.
- 1 mark shall be provided for each correct answer whereas ¼ mark will be deducted for all wrong answers.
To get the details about the specification of the marks division, the students can check the official website of the paper. The previous year question papers are also made available on the website.
The JCECE 2020 syllabus will be made available for students on the official website. Specifications about the topics in each of the subject are still to be out. The syllabus will be made available for three paper groups – PCMB, PCM, and PCB. However, will be similar to the syllabus of class twelfth level. The students should also note that the syllabus will be more or less common to the intermediate level. According to the subjects chosen, the questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
JCECE 2020 Counselling Process
The counselling process will start after the declaration of the results of the JCECE 2020 examination. The counselling process will only start after the selection process through online medium. The students shall be selected for the counselling process on the basis of the merit obtained in the examination. During the counselling process, the students need to submit their testimonials and the certificates for the verification of the documents. The students need to download the allotment letter for counselling and selection from the official website. The students need to keep in mind that an extra counselling fee shall also be charged from them. If the students are selected through the counselling process, they shall be allocated to different seats as per the availability in the different institutions.
We hope that the article was useful to all those wanting to appear for the JCEBE 2020 examination. In case of any queries, please check the official website, the link to which has been provided below: