IPUCET 2019 Application Form is available from March 20,
Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 board exams to apply for a bachelor’s degree and must have a graduation degree (minimum 55 %) to apply for a PG course. Appearing for IPU CET 2019 between April 21- May 20 will be successfully registered candidates.
- There is no offline IPU CET Application Form available.
- All images that you scan must be in jpeg form
- You will receive an Id and password once you register. Save it for purposes of the future.
- Submit application form with INR 500 as a fee to the exam authority if there is any changes in your form that you want to correct
- Contact the authority at 1800 266 9060 or [email protected] for any questions or questions.
IPU CET admission forms dates 2019
The official notification of IPU CET 2019 was published by GGSIPU on its official website.
|Course||IPU CET 2019 Registration Last Date|
|MBA (IT)||April 10, 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing||April 10, 2019|
|MA (English)||April 10, 2019|
|LLB||May 1, 2019|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||May 1, 2019|
|B.Tech||May 1, 2019|
|B.Com (Hons.)||April 10, 2019|
|BBA||May 1, 2019|
|MBA||May 1, 2019|
|BCA||May 1, 2019|
|B.Ed||May 1, 2019|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||May 1, 2019|
|BAMS||To be Notified|
|BHMS||To be Notified|
|PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses)||To be Notified|
Requirements for filling up the application form
Candidates must be ready to reference certain documents while completing the application form. Required documents are:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation and/or Post-Graduation mark sheet (if available)
- Aadhar card (if available)
- Scanned copies of photograph, sign and left hand thumb impression
|Scanned images||Image format||Size of the file||Dimensions of the file|
|Photograph||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||30mm x 45 mm|
|Signature||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||80 mm x 35 mm|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||30 mm x 60 mm|
How to fill the IPUCET 2019 form
To fill in the application form for 2019 candidates must keep the following points in mind:
- Click on an’ Apply Online ‘ link
- Fill in the required information, e.g. personal information, on the official website of the university; Click on the link and upload the document required
- Click on’ Next’ for a qualification page.
- Download the photo and thumb print in the provided space. Add detailed qualification details, including year of degree, board / university, and 10th, 12th, and post-graduation mark percentage.
- For further information, click on’ OK’
- After submitting a form, notice your login ID and password.
- The registered email ID is also sent with a login ID and password.
- Login with the id and continue filling the remaining form
- Submit the form once you have made the complete payment
- Once confirmed take a print out of the same
IPUCET application form status
In order to check the status of the IPU CET application form, the application form is intended to establish whether or not the form has been received. Where the form is filled – out and the fees paid are paid, the status of the form is successful.
IPU CET 2019 application form correction
After submitting a request for IPU CET 2019, in case of any error in the date of birth, spelling error in the name of applicants or the name of parents or in the choice of category / region can be claimed. The applicant must submit a request in physical form (including the applicable processing fees of INR 500)
- This application must be submitted together with the applicable fees within 5 working days of the last date of submission of the form.
- After that, the Examinations Division will not entertain any request for any correction.
IPU CET2019 eligibility criteria
- For UG and PG programs, the lower age limit is 17 and 21 years.
- For graduate programs with a degree, the age limit is 35 years. The maximum age of the bachelor is 45 years.
- The maximum age for MPH (FE) program applicants is 45 years, with direct applicants 35 years.
- By December 31, 2019, candidates have to reach the age of 17
- Candidates who are blind, deaf or stupid can not qualify for the test. The applicant’s lower age limit for Bachelor of Vocation is 16 years, effective 31 December 2019.
IPU CET 2019 eligibility for B.Tech
Candidates must meet eligibility criteria as indicated below in order to apply for the b.tech program in IPU CET:
- Minimum 55 percent of the aggregate in class 11 physics, chemistry and mathematics
- Candidates must also separately clear the subjects indicated above. Should be examined (core / elective / functional) in English too.
IPU CET eligibility for BBA
CET code is 125 for the BBA program. The 2019 BBA IPU CET is scheduled to take place in April 2019. The BBA program eligibility is given as follows: if students who are examined in Class 12 must submit documents to show their eligibility in Class XII by September last week, 2019 at the latest, they should have received at least 50% in Class XII. Otherwise they will cancel their admission. Allied Programs include the following courses:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Aided Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Tour and Travel Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Modern Office Management)
IPU CET counseling schedule 2019
|Event||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Printing of the Echallan (upto 8 pm on June 18, 2018) of Indian Bank for offline payment||June 13, 2018||June 19, 2018 till banking hours|
|Online payment of counselling fee (net banking/Credit/Debit cards)||June 13, 2018||June 21, 2018 till 11.50 pm|
|Registration for Counselling after payment||June 13, 2018||June 20, 2018 till 11.50 pm|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centres||June 14, 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm||June 22, 2018 ( 10 am to 4 pm)|
|Seat Allotment||July 6||—|
|Choice Filling||June 29, 2018||July 3, 2018 (3 pm)|
|Seat Allotment||July 15, 2018|
|Printing allotment/offer letter and part academic fee payment||July 15, 2018||July 17, 2018|
|Freezing seat allotment||July 15, 2018 (5 pm)||July 18, 2018 (11.50 pm)|
|Admission withdrawal||July 15, 2018 (5 pm)||July 18, 2018 (11.50 pm)|
|Choice Modification||July 16, 2018||July 18, 2018|
|Seat Allotment and Sliding Round||July 22, 2018||—|
|Taking Printout of Provisional Seat Allotment/Offer Letter||July 22, 2018 (5 pm)||July 23, 2018 (Upto Bank timings)|
|Taking Challan Printout for Part Admission Fee||July 22, 2018 (5 pm)||July 24, 2018 (11.50 pm)|
|Payment of Fee||July 22, 2018 (5 pm)||July 24, 2018 (Upto Bank timings)|
|Payment of Fee||July 22, 2018 (5 pm)||July 25, 2018 (11.50 pm)|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||July 24, 2018 (10 am)||July 26, 2018 (5 pm)|
With a wide number of courses being offered for all IP university is loved by the students for the professional courses and world class curriculum. Stay updated with the upcomings from this university and enrolls yourself in courses of your choice.