Everyone knows that a long luscious hair will give any girl a stunning appearance. As we all know every girl wants to feel beautiful. If a girl’s hair is shiny and shimmering It will elevate her whole look to a different level. Some girls are naturally gifted with beautiful hair. They need not have any beauty treatment or apply any special product their hair naturally has a flair to it. However the troubles of not all of the girls are so lucky. Most of us have good hair days and bad hair days. On good hair days it looks amazing and full of life but on bad hair days it just turns dull and lifeless. It seems particularly unfair to us. To add insult to injury all the hair treatments, packs and lotions offered to make our hair better are so very expensive. Also the chemicals that are put in these products make our hair worse on a later date.
The best treatments for our hair problems can be found right in our homes and kitchens. Instead of spending thousands on these chemical hair products you can raid your fridge and make these hair packs to improve your hair. These hair packs are easy to make and have very good results and address a variety of hair problems.
For dry and dull hair
- Mix one Egg white with olive oil and 4 teaspoons of aloe Vera together and apply in your hair for 15 minutes and wash off with shampoo. It will smoothen your hair and give it shine. If you do not find aloe Vera you can use aloe Vera gel which is made naturally as a substitute.
- A simple mixture of Coconut oil and almond oil applied to the hair for around an hour can help you clear the dryness in the hair.
For frizzy hair
- Make an avocado and coconut paste and apply it to your hair for around 15 minutes. It helps your hair overcome fizziness and appear luminous.
- Mixing honey and olive oil in a bowl and applying it to the hair for around 20 minutes will make your hair more luscious.
- Yogurt is great for frizzy and dry hair. Yogurt applied to hair directly or with some coconut oil will make your hair look much healthier.
For dandruff troubles
- Soak neem leaves in the water for an hour. Grind them and mix them with lime juice and almond oil and apply in the hair leave for an hour and wash off. Neem has excellent anti-bacterial properties that help hair fight all troubles.
- Fenugreek seeds have anti-fungal and soothing nature. Soak Fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them and mix them with Yogurt and apply to hair. It is an excellent method to get rid of dandruff.
- Applying apple cider Vinegar to hair is also an effective treatment for dandruff.