As soon as summer’s approach us, we change our entire look. As it approaches, we are all preparing for it. The tank tops, shorts, and sundresses. A different kind of fragrance is dissolved in the atmosphere during summers. So, welcome the new season with a special signature scent!
Strong, pungent and spicy fragrance get replaced by light, fruity and floral odors. This is the time, when new perfume bottles, scents, Deodorants are seen on our dressing table along with our new cool summer apparels from the closet.
How to choose the apt perfume for us? Tricky question!
SOME PERFUME TESTING TIPS-
* Never test a perfume in the morning, it is against our skin health according to some biological facts.
* Make sure, the room should be highly ventilated and airy, where you are testing your perfume.
* Carefully read the label of the perfume and make sure the components of the perfume are friendly for your skin type.
* Your skin should be clean before testing your perfume. Always spray on the previous portion of your wrist.
* Don’t rub your wrists against each other after spraying perfume. It affects the odor of the scent.
* Wait for few seconds, after spraying the perfume. The real fragrance is obtained after a few seconds of spraying.
* Every individual has a different body odor and the effect of the scent is apparently different respectively.
* Don’t test more than four fragrances at a time, else you will end up in immense confusion. Try to smell coffee beans after every spray if possible.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS-
This season is perfect for changing your scent and perfume. Fresh and natural, nature-inspired scents are perfect for the season. Citrus, Fruity, Woody, Light floral scents are best for this weather. Spray your perfume 1 to 2 times a day. Be concerned about the people around you, that your fragrance is not annoying them.
If you want your perfume to last longer then apply layering products onto your skin such as- Soap, Body Lotion, Moisturizer, but take care that the fragrance of such products is not dominating the fragrance of your perfume.
Never use a strong, pungent fragrance when you are at a public place or in an air-conditioned room, for long hours. It might be possible that you may not know but your colleagues and people near you may bother it.
SOME MOST EXPENSIVE PERFUMES OF THE WORLD-
There are some extremely lavish perfumes with record-breaking prices. They are so big-budgeted we can’t even imagine. Have a look-
The 5 most expensive Perfumes of the World are-
1. DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS MILLION DOLLAR FRAGRANCE BOTTLE – $1 Million
This chart-burster most expensive perfume was cooperatively manufactured by illustrious designer DKNY in collaboration with eminent jewelry designer Martin Katz. It is the 2.43 carat yellow Canary diamond in the cap, 4.03 Carat rose-cut diamonds, 15 incredible pink diamonds from Australia, 7.18 Carat Oval Cabochon Sapphire from Sri Lanka, 2700 white diamonds, and 183 yellow Sapphires which are embedded in the distinctive perfume bottle and is the main reason for the extortionate price.
Entire manufacturing process took about 1500 hours and each stone was cautiously hand placed. The exorbitantly priced perfume was generated for a virtuous cause as earnings and profits were donated to the “Action Against Hunger” charity organization.
2. CLIVE CHRISTIAN NO.1 IMPERIAL MAJESTY PERFUME– $12,721.89 per ounce
This dazzling and revolutionary fragrance for women is generated by an amalgamation of components including –Tahitian Vanilla, Ylang-Ylang, Rosa Centifolia, Italian cinnamon, Jasmine, Orris Root and Rose Oil. You will feel yourself like the Greek Goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite when you wear this perfume.
The scent is the initiation of the legendary perfumes Roja Dave. the underlining feature of the perfume is the quirky bottle that is made of a substance that is quite strenuous to work with as it is too fragile and can easily break during the manufacturing process if due care is not maintained. Five Carat brilliant-cut diamond with an 18-carat gold inset is the alluring features of the perfume bottle.
3. BACCARAT LES LARMES SACREES DE THEBES– $6800 PER OUNCE
Baccarat was initially a creator of untarnished crystal products and it stepped in the fragrance industry in the 1990’s. This module is part of its three undivided limited edition perfumes. The perfume has myrrh, frankincense, musk, sandal-wood, myrtle, basil, cardamom, ylang-ylang, geranium, jasmine, and amber, as its components gloriously packaged in a unique pyramid-shaped crystal bottle.
Designed by Christine Nagel, the meaning of the name of the perfume is “Sacred Tears of Thebes.” The adorable perfume bottle has a bubble of yellow crystal blown inside that hosts the scent. Capped by an amethyst crystal the bottle is handmade and that’s the reason why it is so expensive.
4. CHANEL GRAND EXTRAIT –$ 4200 Per Ounce
Created in 1921, it is the most famous brand in the perfume industry. This big-budget perfume emits the soothing smell of fresh abstract flowers. It includes expensive ingredients like superior ylang-ylang, Rose De Mai, and jasmine from Grasse. Amplified by 1% overdose of aliphatic aldehydes, a chemical that improves scents, this perfume is just adorable.
5. CLIVE CHRISTIAN NO.1 –$2,150 Per Ounce-
Clive Christian is the originator of quality perfumes. Rated as the most expensive fragrance in 2001 and 2006, No.1 was his magnificent creation. The perfume is made from luxurious ingredients like thyme, cardamom, Sicilian, mandarin nutmeg, lime and a Bergamot. The heart notes are a blend of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and heliotrope. Vetiver, vanilla, amber wood, cedarwood, and sandalwood are added in the base notes. This ravishing perfume comes in a luxuriously lavish bottle that has a 24-Karat gold-plated sterling silver, neck with a solitaire set on it.