MU OET entrance test is a gateway to get admission in the top-ranked University of India i.e. “Manipal University”. It is an online entrance exam by clearing which students will get admission in the various Bachelor and Master programs such as MBBS, MS, M.Phil, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MA and others.
To appear in the examination, all the interested students have to fill the application form by entering personal, academic and others details. The university has released the MUOET application form on October 10, 2018. Those who have submitted the form successfully are only allowed to appear for the exam.
But, before applying for the MUOET exam students need to know the following 5 important things:
Fulfillment of the eligibility criteria
Students should satisfy the eligibility criteria before start filling the details in the application form because if a student found ineligible then, his/ her candidature will be canceled. The university has defined the course-wise eligibility criteria. But, following is the list of some of the most common eligibility standards:
- Students must be of Indian nationality
- Must have completed senior secondary or equivalent education from the recognized university.
- Scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English
- There is no minimum age requirement
- For getting admission in the PG courses, the student should clear UG degree with minimum 45% marks
Change in the application process
As compared to the last year there is a slight change in the MUOET 2019 application process. Previously students need to elaborate the details but now the application process has been simplified a lot. But now, by following four steps students can successfully submit the application form:
- Registration: Enter the details such as Email, Mobile number and password in order to register for the exam
- Personal Details: Enter the address and upload their photograph as well as signature.
- Course Selection: Select the course, exam centre, category along with their details.
- Confirmation & Submission: After completing the application form students are required to take the printout for the reference.
Uploading of Photograph & Signature
While filling the application form it is important to upload the correct images of Photograph & Signature in the form. The uploaded images must not be a month old. Following are some points that students need to take care before uploading the images:
- Upload a passport size photograph with a light background, preferably white
- Photograph size should be minimum 35×45 mm
- Student’s features should be clearly visible in the photo.
- Use Black/ blue ink pen for the signing the white paper
- Don’t do signature in “Capital Letters”
About the Application Fee
At the time of submitting the application form students have to pay the application fee and examination fee. The amount of application fee students need to pay is the same as the last year. The fee criteria that students need to pay is as follows:
- Indian students have to pay the application fee of amount INR 600/- (for all courses)
- Foreign/ International/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored category candidates the application fee of amount INR 2500/-
- For some selected courses the students need to pay the examination fee of amount INR 1400/-
- The application fee must be pay through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking
- The examination fee will not be accepted if paid through Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft or any other medium except for Online
Submission of Application form
Students are advised to carefully check the details mentioned in the application form before finally submitting it because the university will not provide the facility of application form correction. And once the form is submitted, students should take the print out of filled in application form and keep it safe till the admission process ends.