1. Eggs are bad for heart- Yes it is true that eggs contain substantial amount of cholesterol in their yolks and yes cholesterol is that fatty stuff which contributes to blockage of arteries that lead to heart attack, but labeling eggs as “not good for heart” is completely unjustified. Human body produces its own cholesterol. Eggs have small amount of saturated fat, a big egg contain about 1.5 grams of saturated fats which doesn’t greatly affect your blood stream. So ignoring egg from your diet is bad idea as they are rich source of 13 vitamins and minerals.
2. Carbohydrates makes you fat- There is nothing inherently fattening about carbohydrates. Carbohydrates is used by the body to form glucose which gives us the required energy. However if one type of carbohydrate is bad for us doesn’t means that we should cut carbohydrate from our diet. Instead carbohydrates contain less than half the calories of fat. If you just replace your diet of fatty food with unrefined carbohydrates you are likely to lose your caloric intake and reduce weight. It just not ends here only taking carbs will make your memory sharp, instead of gaining your weight it will help you to reduce weight. Eating breakfast which have “slow release” carbohydrate will help to burn fat.
3.Radiation from microwave damages the food– The microwaves, radio waves and energy waves that we receive are all the forms of radiation. So too, x-rays and gamma rays which may lead to health concern. But the microwaves use to cook food is numerous times weaker than x-rays and gamma rays, and moreover the heat produces inside the food when it cooked in microwaved is the heat which originate inside the food and not the microwaves from its own. It is often said that microwave zaps all the nutrients from the food but indeed it preserves the nutrient loss as it cooks quickly.
4. Raw fruits and vegetables are more nutritious than cooked one- The idea hears logical as it could make sense to eat raw fruit vegetables in its natural state, however this concept is half spit-roast. Raw food supporter says that heat demolish enzymes and makes them more easy to digest. While it’s true, cooking also breaks down fiber making the body process easier. Scientist have found in recent years that boosts level of some necessary compound in some fruits and vegetables. Cooking food makes a rigid cell walls which makes some nutrients easy to digest and absorb some nutrients in better way.
5. Coffee causes cancer- coffee is one of the essentials that is added up in someone’s breakfast. For coffee advocates it is hard to believe and listen against this highly stimulating beverage. In the late 1970’s researchers said that caffeine causes the growth of cyst in breast tissue which can cause breast cancer in women’s. However other scientist’s later researched and found this concept empty. Coffee lovers got some other reasons also to raise their cup as it is found that coffee helps to protect from other disease such as Parkinson’s and type 2 diabetes. Some people also believes that coffee leads to increase their blood pressure but instead it is found that coffee lovers did not have risk of high blood pressure and it also works as a stimulator.
6. Dark Bread is better than White– Dark bread have caramel coloring but be not better than white bread. If we look on the packet of bread we will see their words like “ whole grain” or “100percent whole wheat” that means it is made from unrefined wheat which means it has double fiber and is also have higher rate of potassium and magnesium.