Nature has imbued us with many divine gifts. From ancient century these precious gifts have been used by people to increase their beauty, health, and well-being. Since the magical gifts of nature are so rewarding even today we are deeply emancipated to enjoy its advantages. Such a miraculous gift of nature is Aloe Vera plant. This Plant is also known as Ghritkumari and has great medicinal property. It is a stemless succulent plant species, which grows to 60-100 cm in height. The numerous benefits this plant has makes it the most cherished plant species ever. It grows quite easily and can be planted easily at home. It has thick and fleshy leaves. The entire plant contains 99% of water. It is grown as a potted plant.It is famous for its rejuvenating property and various medicinal uses.
Some Amazing Benefits Of Aloe Vera Plant
- Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene which gives it it’s nourishing and anti-aging.
- It is an excellent moisturizer both for oily and dry skinned people.
- Drinking aloe vera juice every day improves your digestion and helps in curing problems of constipation.
- Aloe vera treats the cells on the epithelial level of the skin which is why it’s recommended by dermatologists to remove tan, treat sunburn and stretch marks.
- Aloe vera also helps in reducing acne and acne marks.
- It is an excellent remedy for giving you a smooth and clear skin.
- Aloe Vera juice serves as an excellent drink to reduce your excess weight and give you a well-toned body.
- Aloe Vera also helps in increasing your hair growth making it smooth and shiny.
- Aloe Vera boosts your immunity level by fighting against free radical damage.
Why is the beauty industry fascinated by aloe vera plant?
Today every skincare and cosmetic brand are incorporating the magical benefits of aloe vera gel in their formulation in some or the other way.Aloe vera gel today is holding the greatest consumption by the beauty industry. From moisturizers to face washes, from anti-acne formulation to tan removal cream, from sunscreen to face packs every beauty formulation has aloe vera extract incorporated in it, in some or the other way. Aloe vera is a magical herb which has the ability to cure vicious skin diseases. Aloe Vera also removes signs of aging leaving you looking young and attractive.
Some Home Remedies For Glowing Skin With Aloe Vera Gel
Take 1tablespoon aloe vera gel, mix it with curd and sandalwood powder. Apply it on your face and leave it for thirty minute. Wash off with clean water. You can immediately see a booze of intense glow on your face.
Take some aloe vera gel in a clean container. Now add few saffron strand in it. Leave it overnight until saffron fully imparts it’s color in aloe vera gel. Next morning you are ready to apply your fairness moisturizer.
Take one teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Add brown sugar and almond powder in it. Now mix all the ingredients and gently scrub your face with this mixture for two to three minutes. Rinse with cold water and now you are ready to shine.
Hair Growth Serum And Eyelash Enhancer
Mix aloe vera gel with castor oil and apply it in your hair and eyelashes . This is a great remedy for enhancing growth of hair.
Thus you can clearly see the benefits of this magical plant. Ayurveda has called it a wonder plant because of it’s multiple benefits and uses. So next time don’t forget to plant aloe vera in your house.